Monday, August 14, 2006

I know

that my blogs have been just random thoughts of mine or things that I am doing and I haven't been that consistent with them lately. I am hoping that will change. In a very soon post I will be sharing some of my thoughts about what I have been learning...a little more deeper of a blog.


What is it about MTV that I enjoy so much? It seems as though if I have time to watch TV the channel of choice is usually MTV...no not the game show network or even the food network. Maybe it is because a few of the shows that I watch you can skip an episode and not be lost. The shows that I like are: Real World, Fresh Meat, Laguna Beach, the car one (I forget the name) and then occasionally Room Raiders, Why can't I be you, and Runs House, I'll even watch Next. They are just entertaining, mindless at times, and make me laugh.

Today I went with my little brother to the White Sox game. To be honest it has been a rough couple of weeks cheering on the Sox in the midst of losing quite a few, but never give up. It was exciting to be at the game where the Sox swept the Tigers!!! I loved spending time with Matthew too. One of the highlights was just hearing his love for Chicago and how he thinks he knows his way around the city. We went to his favorite place for lunch and after the game there is a really yummy ice cream place called Scoops that he wanted to go to. I love getting to spend "quality time" with my siblings.

I am so thankful for my church. I was visiting another church today since the church I attend would not get out earlier enough for us to go to the White Sox game. They had a missionary speak which I really enjoyed, but man I really missed the worship and fellowship at my church.

No comments: