Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Weekend Event: Saturday


Amy and I in Chicago

Amy's husband was out of town this past weekend, so Friday night we stayed up to the wee hours of the morning. Then we were woke up by drilling and hammering. They were lovely sounds to wake up to. We figured since we were up why not get going on our day of fun.

First stop: AMC theatre to see "Step Up". I loved it! A top movie of mine is "Save the Last Dance" and this was very similiar to story line, plot...I was suprised that I still liked it so much despite how alike they were. I am ready to sign up to a hip hop class (seriously!!!!).

Second stop: Baja Fresh for some yummy mexican food and some good talks.

Third stop: A very short nap

Fourth stop: The White Sox game. The game was one of the most thrilling, nerve racking, nail biting game I have been too. The sold out venue was out of control exciting. The Sox came back from losing to tie it in the ninth inning and unfortunately lost in extra innings. There was even some excitement with some unruly Twins fans getting ejected. The night ended with a fireworks show.

What a great day Amy and I had together!!! The time went so fast, it was great to create more great memories, laugh, and dig into each others lives. I look forward to having more weekends like this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend! We had fun and didn't even wear our crocs..

a.Do

ginag said...

We won't ever be caught dead in those things!!!