Monday, August 07, 2006

Not quite

What a weekend!

I babysat for a family that was out of town at a wedding this weekend. It went well, but was exhausting. So I thought I was wrapping up the babysitting gig and petsitting all in the same day. Until I got the phone call that the family I am petsitting for has decided to stay another week. That means I will have watched these 5 critters for over 3 weeks.

Can I just tell you how much I despise taking care of these things. It is not difficult, but cleaning their cages and litter box is horrific. YUCK!!! YUCK!!! YUCK!!! I can't take the animal smell either. When I am there I open all the windows, put the fan on, and spray air freshner all over, hoping that the animals do not get sick from it. I just can't handle it.

Something I am looking forward to is a movie that is coming out this Friday, Step Up. I am a huge fan of "Save the Last Dance", so we will see how this one turns out.

No comments: