Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I loved sitting around this evening with my roommates as we laughed about watching "The Ringer" and quoted some of their funny lines. I love laughing!

I am so excited for football season to start! Go Bears, Go Illini!!!!!!

Two movies that I have recently seen: "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Scoop". "The Devil Wears Prada" was alright, nothing great, in my opinion it is a renter. Going in to see "Scoop" I was a little apprehensive about it considering that I am not a big Woody Allen fan. The movie impressed me, it made me laugh, and kept me going. I would recommend it.

A past student of mine e-mailed me today. It was a great surprise. I couldn't help but think that I really did make an impression on kids, she still remembers me. Wow! It was sweet because she wanted advice for the new grade she was going into. I look forward to being used to shape, love, and tell kids about the Truth.

This past week a very sad and tragic event happened to one of my roommates and her family. I was so impressed by how the body of Christ came together to encourage, support, and hold up my friend. This was encouraging to me.

No comments: