Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blog tagged?

I have never heard of such a thing, but because my friend Sharon tagged me, I am responding to her challenge. And in return, I am tagging Angela. (Some of my friends need to get blogs or personal blogs so I can tag them too.) I am suppose to share 7 facts about myself that you don't know.

1. I broke my arm 2 times in elementary school.

2. Two of my favorite shows to watch when I was in high school were "Ricki Lake" and "A Different World".

3. A few days ago I took my 14 year old sister driving in my (stick shift) car.

4. I want to try parasailing so bad!!!

5. I am scared and nervous to date and get married.

6. I will probably never have pets in my house unless its a fish.

7. I am not ready to turn in my flip flops for the fall and winter weather we are having.

3 comments:

sharonie said...

OH MY GOSH RIKI LAKE...THAT IS TOO FUNNY. SHE WAS INTERSTING AND ALWAYS HAD INTERESTING GUESTS. DID YOU WATCH JENNY JONES TOO?

ginag said...

Yes, I did watch a little Jenny Jones. I actually went to one of her live shows. I guess I should have put that down for one of my facts.

Anonymous said...

I love the flip-flop comment! Amen to that! Erik and I used to stay up and watch Jerry Springer..ha-ha!!!