Monday, October 01, 2007

It's been a long while

If you've checked this blog recently, you will find that I have been non-existent for 3 months. I truly thought the blog had died, but I am going to give it a shot again. Sometimes I feel like there is just nothing to say.

After having a relaxing summer and an unusual start to the fall here I am. I was in a place of uncertainty and confusion. I don't think I am out of it, but what I do know is that for the next 9 months I will be a college student. Yes, back to school I go. I will be attending Judson University (used to be Judson College) to obtain my state teaching certificate and credentials. The staff, that I have met, and the program seem to be great!

I feel like Billy Madison..."back to school, back to school"!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

Gina...you have taught me alot as you have gone through these last couple months...you have taught me about taking risks and not being afraid to try things out and saying no to things that may look like a good opportunity at the time...I am so thankful for your friendship!