Sunday, October 07, 2007

Degrees

As I begin my adventure back to school I can't help but think...I am in school again? Then I look at the big picture and say that after school I will be able to get a job, have more opportunities, and be back on salary. (This will be great!!!) There is this little bit in me that makes me annoyed to think that after going to college, a couple of times, there are people who have never finished or even attended college who make more money than I will ever make. How does that work? Am I just in the wrong fields? It just doesn't seem fair...but I am sure that most of them have worked really hard to get where they are at so I have to acknowledge that fact.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. It is astounding to think that I've paid so much money for an education and earning so little and others didn't go to school and spend more in a month than I do in 6.

Anonymous said...

i think it is great you are doing this. i know it is hard to be back in school and you wonder about it all but I think it is good and I am proud of you
tish