Monday, October 29, 2007

Guitar Hero for the Wii

Today my brother got guitar hero. I have not really been into video games since super mario brothers and contra which was back in junior high. But, I have enjoyed playing the wii here and there. Something I always wanted to learn how to do was to play the guitar. Unfortunately, I just don't have the patience to do it.

As my brothers were glued to playing guitar hero for most of the afternoon, I thought I'd give it a try. I had a lot of fun playing it, man even my fingers were a bit sore. A lot of the music is good because it is from when I was growing up or songs that I enjoy like "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" or songs from "Smashing Pumpkins" and "The Killers".

I don't see myself playing this on a regular basis, but it is fun to act like you really know how to play the guitar. Considering that other interactive games like Dance Dance Revolution are nearly impossible for me to get the hang of.

No comments: