Sunday, October 14, 2007

Don't do enough

One of the things that I really enjoy doing is traveling. There is nothing better than seeing a new part of the world, experiencing a new culture, tasting some delicious cuisine...Unfortunately I don't get to partake in this hobby very often. What hit me tonight was that if I wait around for the right friend to take a trip with me or when I have enough money or whatever, precious time is wasting away. In a book that I am reading the author talks about how she has taken several trips by herself and how rewarding and healthy it is. I have taken one trip by myself (to Vegas) and enjoyed it. I was able to eat whenever, whatever, and wherever I wanted, relax when I wanted, and do whatever the heck I wanted. With that said, I am being encouraged to do the unthinkable and go on my own vacation. Off to look for flights!!!!

2 comments:

h said...

Where will you go? How exciting and fun! keep me posted,
heather kogler

Anonymous said...

My friend, I would highly recommend this and keep me posted as to where you are headed!