Friday, October 19, 2007

Movies

I am suppose to watch these movies from school for one of my classes. When my prof handed them to me, one of the was a VHS and the other was a DVD. I was thinking in my head, are you kidding me? Who the heck has a machine to play a VHS tape? After racking my brain I recalled an old T.V. that I got when I graduated from highschool, it was one that had the tape thing built into the T.V.. I gladly found this unit at my parents house.

Can I just tell you how weird it was watching it. You can hear the tape moving forward and then when you stop it, it makes a big noise. I forgot how noisy it was. And then...you have to rewind it and man that takes a long time.

One week from tonight "Run's House" is back on...YEAH!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

I watched two episodes of Run's House last night. It was so funny, I have never gotten into it, but I might have to tape in on Friday night. It's another reality TV show that I love!