Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bizarre Easter

1. My friend Erin started working at Starbucks recently. Just the other day she was manning the drive thru orders. She took a customers order and then told her to just "hop around to the window for the total." When the woman pulled up she said to Erin, "how did you know that I only have one leg? I actually do hop around the house at times." (Whoops)

2. This is just down right cheezy. Another Starbucks customer said to Erin, "I hope this drink resurrects you." What the hell was the guy talking about? Just because it is Easter doesn't mean that you need to incorporate the word resurrect into everything.

3. For Easter Sunday, I am involved in a dramatic narrative. I am really excited to see how it goes, I think it could be very powerful and I just pray that people realize the amazing truth of this event and find hope in the midst of their circumstances.

4. Tomorrow is finally when my little brother (Matthew) and sister (Ashley) will find out that our family is taking a trip to Disney World. We have had this planned for over a month and it has been hard to keep it from them. We are going to hide easter eggs, which have clues in them. Once they are all found, Ashley and Matthew will have to unscramble the clues to discover that we will be heading out to "the magical land".

No comments: