Friday, April 14, 2006

Boys

Why are there always more single girls than guys in the church or in fact in any arena? It must be nice to be a guy!

Ok, so at least 2 days a week I watch 4 awesome boys. I love these little guys to pieces!!! We have such a fun time together, whether we just hang out and play games (even though one day I played Candy Land 12 times), chase each other around the house, go to the park, or just hang out at the mall. There are 2 funny stories that made me laugh so hard.

So these amazing boys are Jordan (age 10), Taylor (age 6), Dylan (age 5), and Kode (6 months). One day I walked into their house and Dylan was running around in his whitie tighties. He loves to be naked. So as I am talking to him and his father, his dad says "Dylan, you have a hole in your underwear, you need to go change them." Dylan's response was, "Dad, that is because Taylor wears these and he scratches his butt."

Story #2: There is something about little boys talking about and touching their private parts. I don't get it but whatever. So Taylor and Dylan were goofing around and Taylor punched Dylan where it counts. Dylan comes to me and says "Ms. Gina, Taylor touched my privacy." It took me a few times to get what he was saying. I guess your private parts are your privacy.

I know reading these stories is so different than experiencing them, but I hope you at least got a chuckle out of them as I did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny. ya what is it about a boys private part that is so fascinating to them i mean you reall dont see girls walking around touching their chest though i guess a little girls talk about growing them

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Where have all the cowboys gone? RISE UP MEN OF GOD!!! Guys do have the pick in the church of lots of hot ladies and it does seem a bit unfair. Just wait, one of these days there will be a gang of hotties that walk right into the church that actually LOVE Jesus! Until then...singleness ROCKS(most of the time)!