Saturday, April 15, 2006

CHI-Town

I absolutely love the city of Chicago. Having lived there for 4 years there are definite days that I miss being down there, like today. The weather was amazing and to just hang out down there and do nothing would have been great and of course I would have to get some people watching in. (There are other times that I do not miss the city: the chaos, sirens, and the hustle and bustle.)

This spring/summer I am SO EXCITED to be able to spend time in Chicago. Last year I missed out since working and being in school full time. Here are some of the things that I cannot wait to do:

-hang out at Navy Pier and listen to bands play
-walk around and shop
-go to some White Sox games
-rent a quadracyle (one of those bikes with people in the front pedaling and a bench in the back with a canopy overhead)
-Taste of Chicago
-watch a free movie in Grant Park
-see a fireworks show

Oh there is so much to do and see, this is only the beginnning. I can't wait!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to get into the city either i only wish i had more time to do so